Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor and Employment Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Kased Law Group is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Compensation, Wage & Overtime Claims, Sexual Harassment, and Wrongful Termination. Based in San Diego, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of California. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With more than 19 years of combined experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in Labor and Employment Law
Kased Law Group has a thorough understanding of California law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Labor & Employment Law for Employees: If you are the victim of workplace harassment, you need to stand up for your rights. Our experienced attorneys understand the stress of an uncomfortable work environment. We can assist you in labor and employment law cases involving defamation, unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and more.
- Labor & Employment Law: Our experienced attorneys represent California clients in employment law cases. We handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- Wage & Overtime Claims: We have extensive experience with the California Labor Code and wage disputes. Our attorneys aggressively handle your wage, hour or overtime law case. With our help, you can get the recovered earnings and damages you deserve. We have experience in California Minimum Wage, Prevailing Wage Rate, California Overtime pay, Bonus Payments and Commissions, Tips and Gratuities, No Paystubs, Meal and Rest Breaks, Off the Clock Work, Expense and Mileage Reimbursement, Unauthorized editing of time punch records, getting paid under the table, not paid everything owed when terminated, and denial of vested vacation or other benefits. We also have extensive experience litigating representative claims on behalf of aggrieved workers under California’s Bounty Hunter Law-Private Attorneys General Act “PAGA.”
- Employee Misclassification: Our firm has experience for first-level managers improperly classified as exempt, technology employees improperly classified as exempt, and inside and outside commission sales people who are misclassified as exempt and/or independent contractors
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliation: Most employees in California are employed at will, meaning they can be terminated at any time and for any reason that does not violate the law. However, there is an exception to this: employers may not legally terminate employees for reasons that violate a fundamental public policy of the state. If you think your employer has terminated you for an unlawful reason, Kased Law Group will fight for you.
- Whistleblower Protection: When your employer or company is breaking the law, someone has to stand up for what is right. If you have reported a business for wrongdoing, you need to be represented by an attorney who understands the intricacies of whistleblower law.
- Noncompete Agreements (employee): At Kased Law Group , our knowledgeable attorneys advise California employees regarding noncompete agreements. Whether you’ve just been given a document for review or are looking to clarify or challenge an executed agreement, we will provide the information you need.
- Severance Agreements (employee): At Kased Law Group , our skilled lawyers advise California employees about severance agreements when they are leaving a job. We can explain exactly what rights you will have under the document’s terms so you can make an informed choice about whether to accept it.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment can be an emotionally scarring experience. If you are the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, our attorneys can help you. We are knowledgeable about California law and will fight for your rights against your employer
- Comprehensive Employment Compliance, Consulting & Counseling: California labor law is complicated and most employers do not even know they are violating it. At Kased Law Group, we know what the current law is and closely monitor what’s ahead to ensure you’re in full compliance. We also provide employment consulting, employee handbooks and other workplace solutions to help you avoid disputes and costly lawsuits. In fact, many of the employers we have pursued for wage and overtime violations end up hiring us to help get them in full compliance.
When you retain the services of Kased Law Group, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable San Diego law firm today
Kased Law Group sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in San Diego and Los Angeles. Call the firm at 844-748-4870 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.